Friday, March 8, 2013

Disney Whimsy

I love everything Disney. They say it is the most magical place, idea, thought in the world, and to me, they are right. Every time I see a picture, a movie, a video, a website, a nicknack, a piece of clothing, it brings a smile to my face. I know that I am not the only one.

I wanted to share my love for Disney with others. I want this to have videos, music, pictures, thoughts, stories, and other things on here to bring some joy into people's lives, a smile on their face, a dream in their heart.

I want to show the magic of the theme parks, the smiles in the words, the dream in a man's heart. I hope you will like what I post and share the smile with others.

Let the dream live on.

Cinders (Short for Cinderella - To remind us all that our dreams can still come true and never to give up hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment