Saturday, March 9, 2013

CINDERELLA

"A Dream is a Dream Your Heart Makes."


How many of you daydream, wish, fantasize, that your Prince will find his way to you?

Since I will sign all my posts Cinders, I thought it only appropriate to start with her.

READ THE STORY

Most of us know the Walt Disney version of Cinderella, but do we know the Grimm's version of Cinderella.
 You can read it here: Grimm's Cinderella . 

For a more active read along that also teaches: Interactives: Cinderella



Most of us love the Disney version of the story, and can let your children have it read to them here: Cinderella Read Along


Free Online Cinderella Color Pages




MOVIES TO WATCH

Watch the newest Rogers and Hammerstein version of the movie:


This is a fandub version of the cartoon version of Cinderella:


Part II will be the first one at the end of part one. For some reason Blogger won't let me load it. The URL is:

Cinderella  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul3n7_naE4I&feature=endscreen



My favorite version is the 1965 Rogers and Hammerstein one. I can't find the whole movie, so I will add some songs from the movie here. :)









DISNEY AMAZON STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment